Registration and Personally Identifiable Information
Cashday Ltd does not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide it to us, either by contacting us and providing us with such information, or through registration at our Site. Site registration is a feature we may offer in the future and if we do, it will be completely optional. You do not and will not have to register in order to use the Site or Services or download any Applications.
We will use personally identifiable information for the purpose(s) for which you provided the information. For example, we will use your email address and mobile number, respectively, to respond to an email/SMS inquiry you have made.
Collection of Non Personally Identifiable Information
We automatically collect IP addresses, website usage and application usage information from you when you visit our Site or download Applications. When you download and use Applications, we may also collect your "unique device ID" or "UDID," which is a number uniquely associated with your mobile device. We cannot use the UDID to identify you personally, rather this information helps us evaluate how end users use our website and applications, and permits us to enhance those sites and applications. Additionally we might use other identifiers as the "MAC address" and the "Apple Advertiser ID".
We may use the information collected about you in the following ways:
- maintain, operate, provide and enhance our Site and Services.
- allow us to personalize the content and target the advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics, usage patterns and/or preferences.
- provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and its usage patterns.
- may combine the non personally identifiable information that we collect about you from your use of the Site and Services with other non personally identifiable information that you provide to us in connection with your use of other Cashday Ltd products, services and websites.
- use third-party network advertisers, to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These network advertisers may be supplied with or have access to your non personally identifiable information (such as IP address, UDID and other obovementioned identifiers).
- stated above, we do not collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us. However, we do still want you to understand the limited circumstances under which your personally identifiable information could be disclosed if you do provide it to us.
- may also disclose personally identifiable information to a successor acquirer or other related entity, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
Cashday Application Marketing
Cashday Ltd buys mobile advertising space on behalf of certain mobile application providers (Clients). When you click on a Client ad or application link delivered by Cashday Ltd, Cashday Ltd cannot use the UDID to identify you personally, but it does enable us to collect information about the kind of mobile device you use, the operating system for your mobile device, the applications you download from Cashday Clients, and when, how, and how often you use those applications.
We use your UDID and information about Client applications you download to report on the number of unique users who click through Cashday Client ads, and the number of those users who download Client applications as a result of those ads.
We also use your UDID and the information associated with your UDID over time (e.g., the applications you download, when and how you use those applications, and any publisher-provided demographic data) to enhance our services and to select Cashday Client ads that are most likely to be of interest to you.
Cashday Ltd may disclose your non personally identifiable information (e.g. UDID, IP address, application usage information) to its advertisers, agents, contractors and other third parties in order to operate, provide and improve our services to our Clients and to end-users. In addition, we may disclose your non personally identifiable information to a successor acquirer or other related entity, in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
Some of the advertisers and Web analytics firms used on our Site or in connection with our Client ads may place "tracking cookies" on your device. These are small text files that can tell such companies what you are doing online, even though they usually don't record your name or other personally identifiable information. These cookies are used by these companies to try and match ads to a user's interests. Cashday Ltd may place cookies on your device, in addition to any placed by advertisers. We use the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reports. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Display Network ads using Ads Settings. We use information collected from cookies to target the interests of our end users, help us understand how users our using our Services, and enhance end users' experience on the Site.
You can change the preferences or settings in your Web browser to control cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how. In some cases, you can choose to accept cookies from the primary site, but block them from third parties. In others, you can block cookies from specific advertisers, or clear out all cookies.
Links to Other Content and Third Party Applications
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you (if any) is stored in limited access servers. The security of your personal information is important to us, and we maintain industry standard safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of such information or be responsible for any damage that results from a breach in security.
Transfer to Germany or other countries
You can delete your user account and all associated data at any time. To delete your account open the PocketFlip app, go to Profile > Settings > Tap 'Delete Account' and confirm. Your account data and all related information will now be deleted and you can savely remove PocketFlip from your device.